1. Accommodation is let from 3pm Saturday to 10am the following Saturday unless by prior arrangement
2. Linen and towels: Clean Bed linen and house-towels are provided for your stay free of charge each week.
3. Additional Linen change available at extra cost.
4. Swimming pool The pool is generally open for use between April and October depending on the weather. The pool may have to be closed should emergency repair work be required.
5. A deposit of 25% is to be sent with the completed booking form in order to confirm a booking.
6. The balance of 75% is to be paid 8 weeks before the start of the holiday.
7. A security deposit to the value of £150 is required with each booking. It should be sent with your balance, 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. At the end of your stay, we will ask you to reimburse us for any damage or loss that may have been caused, on receipt of which, the security deposit will be returned to your bank account within 21 days.
8. Cancellation: Please note that the initial booking deposit is non-refundable to cover our administration expenses. In addition, cancellation charges will apply as follows: 50 – 36 days before the arrival date 50% rental value. 35 – 16 days before arival 75% rental value.15 or less days before arrival, 100% of the rental value. Notification of cancellation must be in writing by recorded delivery.
9. Heating: heating charge is included for low & mid season lets.
10. A £25 reduction will be given when 4 or less people stay during low and mid season.
11. No smoking inside any of the buildings on site, please.
12. Cleaning: We can provide a cleaning service at a charge of £45 extra. We reserve the right to charge for cleaning if the property is not left as found on arrival.
13. Insurance We advise you to make your own arrangements regarding holiday insurance.
14. General liability: Due to the nature of our business, we can accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, death or damage which may be incurred while staying on site at Petit Bijou.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss any of these terms and conditions